The next fameLY tournament will be hosted on the 18th of May 2013 at 4pm CET. This time teams from all over Europe, Horde and Alliance, can sign up for the tournament.
Stream Link: twitch.tv/tashyra
Starts at 4pm CET on Saturday, 18th of May
Each match is a best of three until the finals, which will be played as best of five.
Eight teams will be participating. We decided this is a good number as the games can be played on one day. We prefer more tournaments to larger ones.
You can contact Toxicas (email@example.com) or Hildegard (Private Message).
We try out a new way of financing the tournament and the prices. We decided to put a paypal account so you can donate to this tournament. We will use the money for server transfers of two Horde characters to EU-Aegwynn in order to be able to host Horde vs. Horde and Horde vs. Alliance matches and any money after that will split into 70% for price money and 30% for the organization of the tournament.
Additionally we talk to sponsors for cash and material prices. The idea is to make a crowd-funded tournament and we have no idea, yet, if and how much money we will get, so we cannot announce any cash prices, yet.
**Become a fameLY tournament benefactor **
We don't know if the community likes this approach to crowd-fund a tournament but we will give it a try. Let us know what you think about it.
If you want to become a benefactor your name will be shown multiple times during the tournament on stream. If you have special wishes on how you want to be presented - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss it.
To donate - click on this link. All donations will be made public and transparent unless the donator asks us to stay anonymous. You can also donate gold or material prices if you like. Contact Toxicas for any questions.
Commentators will be Hotted, AJ moderator Paws and Hildegard. The commentating will be in English. Tashira will stream the tournament. The videos will be uploaded to YouTube.
We are currently looking for teams to participate. Write an e-mail to email@example.com if you are interested to participate. Include your BattleTag, your and your team members armory links, the name of the team leader and your Skype ID.
- All games are played on live realms.
- Only PvP gear may be used at any time during the tournament. Players using PvE gear despite the rules receive one warning and are disqualified the second time along with their team.
- Any setup with one healer is allowed.
- A maximum of three players per team is allowed.
- Teams may play two setups during the tournament if both setups have been announced latest 48 hours prior to the start of the tournament.
- The losing team of each match will be able to choose a map that has not already been played. Nagrand Arena will always be played first.
- All matches except the finals are played as best of 3
- The finals are played as best of 5
- Each draw rewards one point for each team.
- If both teams have 2 (3 in the finals) points a duel inside the arena will decide the match. Each team chooses one DPS class to fight the duel. All group buffs from other classes must be removed.
- 45 second disconnect rule: If a player disconnects after 45 second mark the game will not be replayed.
- DDOS protection is the responsibilty of each player and multiple DDOS attacks on a player may lead for his team to be disqualified.
- Read the DDOS protection guide and make sure your IP address is changed.
For future tournaments we want to host qualifier tournaments on selected servers.
The matches will be uploaded to the newly created fameLY YouTube channel.
- Apr 22, 2013 3:15:49 PM