Digital Tribe Games, the premier global publisher for independent game developers, announces the launch of Terrian Saga: KR-17. OUT NOW for Windows PC, the game is available on Steam and other major distribution channels at a limited offer discount of 20% off of its $4.99 USD Suggested Retail Price.
Terrian Saga: KR-17 is a hardcore side-scrolling action platformer that celebrates the gameplay and aesthetics of games that once defined an industry. The game was developed by Wonderfling Studios, a Dallas based indie studio comprised of long-time friends that have combined their passion of video games to create fresh stories and new ideas through nostalgic presentation, solid controls, throwback graphics and retro sounds. KR-17 is the first in a planned series of games in the Terrian Saga.
In Terrian Saga: KR-17 players take control of a misfit military drone as it gains sentience and grows a conscious after being activated for war. An assortment of upgradable weapons will be at the player’s disposal including a laser, grenades, and flame thrower along with their trusted friend, sidekick and sentient guided missile named J1M. Players must fight their way through hordes of varying enemy robots while exploring intricate levels to uncover their mysterious past and discover the true enemy.
Key Features in KR-17
- Adventure across 65 boards spread over 9 themed zones
- Test your mettle battling against 8 deadly bosses
- Fire and guide J1M to take out hard to reach enemies, blast open new passages and explore the environments
- Receive important updates and gameplay information from J1M as you play
- Collect Gears to purchase Weapon Upgrades at special posts hidden throughout the game
- Experience varied level design that keeps the gameplay fresh by incorporating non-linear levels that encourage exploration along with high intensity action platforming sequences
- Steam Features include Achievements, Leaderboards, Stats, Trading Cards and enabled Controller Support
- Free KR-17 OST included in the game for a limited time at launch
Wonderfling presents the Original Soundtrack (OST) from the first chapter of the Terrian Saga: KR-17, composed by Gregory McKnight and Daniel Davis. Available at https://wonderfling.bandcamp.com/ but can be downloaded for FREE for a limited time here: http://dtribe.me/Free_KR-17_OST_LimitedTimeOffer
Terrian Saga: KR-17 will be available July 9th 2014 for Windows PC on Steam at 20% off the suggested retail price of $4.99 USD for a limited time. The Mac version will launch July 29th.