Digital Tribe and Liquid Flower announce that the critically acclaimed QBEH-1: The Atlas Cube has entered an all new dimension of fun - Oculus Rift support is now live on Steam!
The VR gaming community can finally see for themselves why virtual reality focused journalists are giving QBEH-1: The Atlas Cube high praise.
“Zen-like one moment, vertigo-inducing the next, this is a polished and immersive FPS platformer for the Oculus Rift that's greatly improved by its use of virtual reality.”
- The Rift Arcade | 8/10
“…this is quite freaking amazing. It really adds a whole level of immersion here.” “It is definitely one of those games I will be going back to play.”
- Oculus Rifter
“Qbeh-1 take’s everything that made Portal’s puzzles great and mix’s it with elements of MineCraft and even Tetris and blends them all together to create something unique yet familiar. Its Rift implementation is the best we have seen yet from a previously released 2D game so much so that it’s hard to imagine that it was not originally designed with VR in mind. Qbeh-1 is well worth your time and money as it’s a modern classic and a must play experience.”
- Virtual Reality Reviewer | 4/5
QBEH-1 VR FEATURES
- Initially supports Oculus Rift DK1 units with unofficial DK2 support
- Oculus Rift is supported in the Steam Demo
- Game detects Oculus connection and asks if players would like to play it in VR or Regular Mode when launched
- Ability to switch VR on and off at any time in-game
- In-game HUD and menus have been customized for the best VR experience