Follow Akear on Anook

Akear is a public nook on Anook. Sign up to join this nook or create your own public community or private hideout for your blog, forum, guild or anything else you like.

Akear

Guild

Get to know your Guildmates

Topic started by Elridge Jan 14, 2014, 9:32:25 PM.
Jan 14, 2014, 9:32:25 PM
Elridge wrote
Elridge

As a guild, I'd like to get to know everyone as well as possible. I'll start this off with the first post saying a bit about who I am.

My name is Zac, I'm 22 years old, I live in Southern California. I'm one of the founders of Akear. Currently I am working for my families party rental company doing the dispatching.I play alot of games in my spare time such as Skyrim, Tera, Left 4 Dead 2, Elder Scrolls online, Warframe, Minecraft, and that's just naming a few. I also enjoy hanging out with friends that I've known since we were in highschool, who also make up a majority of the leadership in this guild. We have alot of nights swimming, jumping in the spa, smoking hookah, playing beer pong, going out to eat, or just sitting around playing Monster Hunter for the 3DS. I enjoy watching anime and reading manga (though I haven't read any in awhile). I also enjoy music, alot of punk rock, and alternative, but I listen to mostly anything. I use the names Thairus and Elridge alot in games.

Edited 3 times. Last edit by Elridge Mar 8, 2014, 9:20:48 AM.
Mar 7, 2014, 9:54:57 PM
The-Dodsons wrote
The-Dodsons

Hey Zac!

My name is Don, I am 35 years old and live in Kentucky, not far from Ohio. I found the guild while on the Shoddy Cast forums, and it sounded right up my alley. I am in IT and am currently the Help Desk Supervisor for my company. I do, or have done, a fair amount of gaming, but my free time is split between the following responsibilities: 4 mo old Daughter, President of my Neighborhood Association, Neighborhood Advocacy, 2 different Ballroom Dance troupes, Games at the Old West Festival in Cincinnati, Casting Coordinator at the Old West Festival, and Ren Faires. I used to be a hard core MMO player, but lost interest in the genre after playing WoW. I recently built a new PC, and currently have the following installed: Skyrim, Elder Scrolls Online Beta, Assassin's Creed IV, Anno 2040(i think), and maybe 1 or 2 others that elude me at the moment.. I enjoy traveling, and have been to Dodge City, KS, Newport, RI, Nassau Bahamas, Key West, FL, New Orleans, LA, Chicago, IL, and a few other less popular locations. I hope to get out further west, as well as, across the Atlantic, some day, but we will see. I tend to use Vauhn, in game, but haven't fully decided for ESO yet.