Follow Akear on Anook

Akear is a public nook on Anook. Sign up to join this nook or create your own public community or private hideout for your blog, forum, guild or anything else you like.

Akear

Guild

Roles

Topic started by Elridge Jan 25, 2014, 7:57:06 PM.
Jan 25, 2014, 7:57:06 PM
Elridge wrote
Elridge

Guild Master
@Elridge

Guild Council - Highest Rank, trusted inner circle, makes the guilds bigger decisions along side the Guild Master

Event Officers - Coordinates the guild events, must be organized

Tacticians - Trusted by the guild to be a fair, knowledgeable Raid Leader

Provisioners - creates food and other supplies
@BinaFydan

Enchanters - Adds special Effects to gear
@TonyXPreston

Clothier Crafts Light and Medium Armors
@@Luthydidit

Blacksmith - Forges Weapons and Heavy Armor
@Loyheta

Wood Worker - Crafting wooden items
@Elridge

Alchemists - Potion Makers
@Remosaur

In case any of you had the same issue I did while playing the beta "did I already research this trait for the dagger? or was that the axe? can I break it down for resources? or do I need to save it to research later?". This happened to me a fair bit in the field, and while at the anvil. Instead of hopping back and forth throughout the menus, I created a spreadsheet. This way all you need to do is print it up and use it as a checklist. Happy Crafting!

https://docs.google.com

And here is a chart for Enchanting and Alchemy as well, listing what each ingredient does

https://docs.google.com

Edited 15 times. Last edit by Elridge May 14, 2014, 9:41:11 PM.
Mar 2, 2014, 8:10:57 PM
Aubrey wrote
Aubrey

For crafting, I see myself focusing on Provisioning and Alchemy the most with Blacksmithing being third. However, I will dabble in all of them.

Mar 3, 2014, 3:10:42 AM
Elridge wrote
Elridge

pretty much the same, I want to dabble in all of them, but prolly across characters due to the limit on skillpoints

Mar 6, 2014, 5:34:41 AM
Loyheta wrote
Loyheta

I'll definitely be maxing out blacksmithing. It is going to take quite a bit of skill points but I do love crafting.

Mar 6, 2014, 4:16:38 PM
Aubrey wrote
Aubrey

Yeah, I hate that crafting will inevitably lead to less skill points to use for abilities.

Mar 6, 2014, 5:39:02 PM
The-Dodsons wrote
The-Dodsons

I plan on doing both smithing and Clothier, I may start out with Clothier since Loy is doing also doing Smithing

Mar 30, 2014, 7:08:33 AM
Ravished.Psyche wrote

I am a hoarder. Like.. I LOVE collecting things so I'll prolly have materials all the time.. like ALL the time for everything... >.>; I most likely will do Alchemy and enchanting though, but I'm considering woodworking instead. I am just one of THOSE people who enjoy making things A LOT. I might.. yeah use my extra time to level crafting on two characters at once.