Follow Akear on Anook

Akear is a public nook on Anook. Sign up to join this nook or create your own public community or private hideout for your blog, forum, guild or anything else you like.

Akear

Guild

Final Beta

Topic started by The-Dodsons Mar 11, 2014, 9:45:01 PM.
Mar 11, 2014, 9:45:01 PM
The-Dodsons wrote
The-Dodsons

So do we have any plans for this upcoming beta? I am anxious to try the imperials, as I may decide to make that as my main... Still working on a back story though.. Aside from that, does anyone else have any other plans?

Edited by The-Dodsons Mar 11, 2014, 9:45:34 PM.
Mar 11, 2014, 11:28:02 PM
Elridge wrote
Elridge

I'll probably stick to my current character for the most part, while trying out an Imperial. Since the new areas are opened up, I will check those out with my main.

I'd also like to go out and take some screenshots, which can be used as thumbnails for the holidays/events under the events section of the site.

I thought it would be cool if we could get a picture of everyone too, this being the last beta, and our beta character disappearing forever haha. I would hope to get both Akear and GreyWolves together for it, if possible. I know one of our leaders will be missing this weekend due to IRL events.

Assuming I don't have to work Sunday Night, I would like to get people together for the party that always happens at the end up Beta. Most likely on the Auridon docks.

Edited by Elridge Mar 11, 2014, 11:36:43 PM.