Follow Blaugust on Anook

Blaugust is a public nook on Anook. Sign up to join this nook or create your own public community or private hideout for your blog, forum, guild or anything else you like.

Thank You

Topic started by Stargrace Sep 1, 2014, 9:06:17 AM.
Sep 1, 2014, 9:06:17 AM
Stargrace wrote
Stargrace

Thank you so much for running Blaugust for the month of August, and thank you to those who participated, especially blogs that I had never heard of before. It was lovely to get back into the habit of writing every single day, and I really appreciate it. Just wanted to share my thanks. :)

Sep 1, 2014, 4:26:41 PM
Arcadius wrote
Arcadius

Stargrace said it perfectly. Thanks to Belghast for running this event, and thanks to everyone who participated and made it a huge community activity.

Sep 1, 2014, 8:45:28 PM
fionadunn wrote
fionadunn

Agreed! This had been so much fun :) thanks

Sep 2, 2014, 4:53:20 PM
Belghast wrote
Belghast

You guys are the ones that made this month special :) I just had an idea, but the fact that so many of you took it to heart and just ran with it... was so awesome.

Sep 2, 2014, 9:47:12 PM
welshtroll wrote
welshtroll

I had a great time writing and reading everyone elses blog posts, i may not have commented on a huge number but I read pretty much all of them, they were great.

I enjoyed the opportunity to embark on a journey of self discovery and it seems others did too.

Thanks Bel

Same time next year yea? :P

Sep 2, 2014, 9:51:40 PM
Belghast wrote
Belghast

I guess my hope is that we can keep this same community spirit going all year round :)