Follow Anook Community Help on Anook

Anook Community Help is a public nook on Anook. Sign up to join this nook or create your own public community or private hideout for your blog, forum, guild or anything else you like.

Google woes

Topic started by MrLinkfan321 Nov 2, 2014, 5:35:31 PM.
Nov 2, 2014, 5:35:31 PM
MrLinkfan321 wrote
MrLinkfan321

This account used to be connected to a Google account I didn't use anymore. The account I am currently using was accidentally hooked up to an accidental Anook account. I removed the connection between those accounts, removed the connection between this account and the other Google account, and tried to add the Google account I'm currently using to the account posting this question. Anook said I can't do that, because that Google account is already hooked to another Anook account. What? But there is no account that is hooked to...
Right?

The Google account I'm working with is the following: MrLinkfan321

Nov 2, 2014, 6:21:16 PM
Chocy wrote
Chocy

That's probably because your email address you signed up with is linked with your Google account. Try changing the email address and then attaching the account to your profile.

If this doesn't work, you can send me a pm to delete the invalid account.

Hope this helps,
Chocy

Nov 3, 2014, 10:46:30 PM
MrLinkfan321 wrote
MrLinkfan321

Yep. That's the one.
I thought the system worked on the Google profiles.
My bad.
Maybe I'll change my email to my handy dandy whyhasnooneemailedmeyet-y public email for the good of everyone.
Thanks.