Follow Beyond The Grave on Anook

Beyond The Grave is a public nook on Anook. Sign up to join this nook or create your own public community or private hideout for your blog, forum, guild or anything else you like.

Horizon: Zero Dawn

Topic started by Toddster Feb 27, 2017, 7:06:56 AM.
Feb 27, 2017, 7:06:56 AM
Toddster wrote
Toddster

Who here is getting this game?

I only pre-ordered once the reviews started coming out. Can't wait to play it on Wednesday. Looks like Guerilla Games have made their best new game since Killzone 2.

Feb 27, 2017, 6:35:23 PM
PAPO wrote
PAPO

I pre ordered it pretty much when it was announced, in fact I'm thinking of picking up a PS4 Pro to play it on as well, though if I don't grab the pro with it, it'll sit waiting until I have a Pro 'cause it just looks soo pretty it seems a shame not to play it on a Pro

Feb 28, 2017, 7:40:25 AM
kingnothing6 wrote
kingnothing6

Ordered it today, cant wait to see what all the fuss is about

Feb 28, 2017, 9:10:32 AM
Toddster wrote
Toddster

Is there really much difference in graphics on the standard vs Pro PS4?

Feb 28, 2017, 10:06:14 AM
PAPO wrote
PAPO

Idk, but I know I want to play it on Pro 'cause as pretty as it is, it wants to be as pretty as possible

Feb 28, 2017, 12:09:17 PM
Hasan-I wrote
Hasan-I

i am hyped for this, picking it up tomorrow. With the way i have been playing games lately (very rarely), i probably won't even finish it, but god damn it looks good!

Mar 1, 2017, 7:11:20 AM
Tbag wrote
Tbag

I'm interested in this one, have been since it was announced! As it's only single player though, i'll wait for a bit. Still got a couple of others i'm slowly making my way through.

Mar 1, 2017, 7:46:08 AM
Toddster wrote
Toddster

Bugger mine didn't arrive from JB in the mail today so I'll have to wait... :/

Mar 6, 2017, 1:42:58 AM
Tbag wrote
Tbag

So those that have it- what are your thoughts?

Mar 6, 2017, 2:19:37 AM
ghag07 wrote
ghag07

its awesome mate! I haven't been able to spend too much time on it..just chugging along slowly. Love the interactions with the robots. You can certainly see they have taken a lot of ideas from other games, but they have still managed to make it their own.

There is so much to do as well....It has me thinking I should get into something like the witcher or elder scrolls afterwards

Mar 8, 2017, 11:33:45 AM
Toddster wrote
Toddster

12 hours in and I'm hooked! The main story is insane... The combat is really fluid as well. Highly recommend you get it. Have heard it takes 50+ hours to finish the main story (with required side quests to get you leveled up enough)

Mar 13, 2017, 7:05:47 AM
Tbag wrote
Tbag

Thanks for the feedback. Kind of reassures what i've already heard about it! Being single player, i'm still going to wait until i knock over the games my wife and kids have bought for lately (assassins creed and batman), plus diablo that i picked up last week. On that note, if anyone has tips for diablo 3, i'm all ears! I've been away from home way too much in the last few months with work, but after this week I should be spending more time at home - if any high level players want to hold my hand and show me the ropes..

Mar 15, 2017, 10:32:07 AM
Toddster wrote
Toddster

How cool is this! Screenshots from locations in the game and photos of what they look like in real life: https://imgur.com/a/J0W5J

Edited by Toddster Mar 15, 2017, 10:32:23 AM.