Follow Unofficial Anook Events! on Anook

Unofficial Anook Events! is a public nook on Anook. Sign up to join this nook or create your own public community or private hideout for your blog, forum, guild or anything else you like.

League of Legends Tourney

Topic started by Ninja-Sheep Mar 8, 2013, 6:33:16 PM.
Mar 8, 2013, 6:33:16 PM
Ninja-Sheep wrote
Ninja-Sheep

This could be worked in a few different ways, either a group of people on Anook decide to team up and have a 5 and try and win or you could have people who people play with regularly go up against each other like actual tournaments but I'm just spit balling here. So what does the Anook community think?

Mar 8, 2013, 6:57:36 PM
w1lyumz wrote
w1lyumz

I feel that we should put everyone who signs up into a pool, and then randomly select 5 man teams out of it.

Mar 9, 2013, 1:01:19 PM
Sonnorcteer wrote
Sonnorcteer

League of Legends is a great idea, Dota 2 already has some basic plans laid down and as far as i'm aware this game is very similar so organizing one for LoL shouldn't be too difficult. Personally i'm more inclined to having random teams in order to prevent some teams taking all the best players! But i'll wait to see what everyone says :)

Mar 13, 2013, 5:14:27 AM
Lonrem wrote
Lonrem

ARAMs!!! :D

Mar 23, 2013, 2:27:36 AM
Bitachi wrote
Bitachi

ARAMS or Premade 5s.

Apr 3, 2013, 8:17:25 PM
Nekhanimal wrote
Nekhanimal

I think just having ARAMs would be fun, leading into 5v5s eventually?

Apr 10, 2013, 4:55:59 PM
DeAxiom wrote
DeAxiom

I like all 3 ideas personally, ARAMs ate always good fun. Pooling everyone and having random teams would make it involve more personal skill and finally prenade 5s bring back to the spirit of league and playing with your team. ARAMS would be a good way to start to build up popularity and work into premade 5s

May 22, 2013, 4:22:36 PM
Knightgum wrote
Knightgum

all are great ideas arams are fast and fun. playing with randoms seems to be cool too. and 5 premamdes is most of the time a lot of fun.

May 22, 2013, 4:37:34 PM
DeAxiom wrote
DeAxiom

only issue with 5 man premades is you have to get at least 15 people to join to have the smallest tournament possible. which can be an issue if you still getting well known (struggled with that one myself)

May 22, 2013, 4:51:32 PM
Knightgum wrote
Knightgum

the only problem i walk against is that not all of my friends aren't lvl 30 yet and don't know how to play the game like 'us' if you know what i mean