Follow League of Legends Friends on Anook

League of Legends Friends is a public nook on Anook. Sign up to join this nook or create your own public community or private hideout for your blog, forum, guild or anything else you like.

Jun 17, 2013, 7:36:32 PM
Yoshiiim wrote
Yoshiiim

I love Fizz.
She is like the most amazing champ ever. So OP and almost no one plays her.. foolish people.

Jun 27, 2013, 11:03:43 PM
foxygpas wrote
foxygpas

Ahri is my all time favorite champion. Elise, Lux, Cassiopeia and Jayce are all up there too.

Jun 30, 2013, 12:04:30 AM
Captain-Terox wrote
Captain-Terox

udyr,zac and voli

Jun 30, 2013, 12:14:08 AM
Hidonian wrote
Hidonian

My favorite / bests are

Draven - ADC

Ryze - MID

Aatrox - top "Haven't learned many tops other then Wukong,Garen,Aatrox and bit of darius"

No Jungler yet

Taric - Truely an outrageous support.

Jun 30, 2013, 2:09:52 AM
Braveapplez wrote
Braveapplez

Mine have got to be Draven and Zed, i play a lot of adc and bruiser tops but those two have got to be my favorites

Jun 30, 2013, 10:08:18 PM
That1ManWhore wrote
That1ManWhore

Top - Jayce (the poke and burst potential)
Mid - Zed (Lvl 6 all in for the kill)
ADC - Draven (tons of damage)
Support - Sona (faceroll to win)
Jungle - Nautilus (the cc machine)

Jun 30, 2013, 11:54:37 PM
TheDistant wrote

Thresh and Riven are my favorite champs so far. I started playing Riven when she came out and i was hooked. Her kit is so much fun and her burst is extraordinary. She has so many dashes that I don't need boots. I picked up Thresh a month after his release and played him as support. He is a better version of blitzcrank. I played a solo q ranked game using Thresh support with a Miss Fortune. The combo is monstrous. we won the game and now I duo with the same mf in that game. We won ten games straight with the same combo.

Jul 3, 2013, 8:56:17 AM
Zedex wrote
Zedex

Diana jung/mid. She's redonkulous at killing midlaners and getting uber-fed. Just poke till around 60% hp and then dive (you can even dive at full hp after your first couple of kills). I haven't had as much experience as Jungle Diana but she's still really good at ganking once she gets her ult. Lategame you just dive in on the adc, Zhonya's if they begin to focus you, and then finish the adc off if they're not dead already.

Jul 5, 2013, 9:49:14 PM
FriendlyTaco wrote
FriendlyTaco

Volibear forever. He was my second champion I bought when I just started LoL. I love playing him. I feel unstoppable. I love his passive. You can't beat the bear.

Jul 6, 2013, 2:49:54 AM
Graves wrote
Graves

My favorite champion is Orianna. Her versatility and her unique playstyle is great. And hitting that perfect Ori ult is just blissful.

Jul 6, 2013, 3:08:08 AM
Tryffi wrote
Tryffi

My favorite champion is Draven because he is Draven.

My main champions for each roles are following:

Jungle: Maokai, Dr. Mundo, Trundle
Mid: Gragas, Viktor, Zilean
Top: Renekton, Jayce, Jarvan IV
Support: Thresh, Lulu, Taric
Adc: Draven, Corki, Urgot

Jul 6, 2013, 7:58:23 PM
trippelstabb wrote
trippelstabb

teemo is my main and i like wukong a lot

Jul 6, 2013, 8:14:35 PM
lupii379 wrote
lupii379

Lee Sin is the cahmp i have the most fun playing. I also love Karma. The rework was really good for her. And Quinn is in my top three to. I love her kit!

Jul 8, 2013, 2:49:16 AM
DruidessMoon wrote
DruidessMoon

Ahri, Teemo, been on a Cassiopeia binge for that last couple of days, need to work on Katrina more, and of course Sejauni. Though since she's changed I've had growing pains.

Jul 8, 2013, 4:41:24 PM
Agrosfox wrote
Agrosfox

Olaf and Hecarim