Follow League of Legends Friends on Anook

League of Legends Friends is a public nook on Anook. Sign up to join this nook or create your own public community or private hideout for your blog, forum, guild or anything else you like.

Jul 8, 2013, 4:48:19 PM
Jack-Indigo wrote
Jack-Indigo

Draven :)
When he was released, I instantly bought him. It was love on first sight. He carried me from silver to diamond, and with him, I learned to play adc. Positioning in teamfights, lane bullying, kiting, last hitting, all that adc needs.
I love his passive, too bad it's going away but it's okay. Everything changes.

The fact I like the most, he has his minigame "catch the axes" in which I became exellent. The fact that he can have 3 axes at the same time is freaking awesome.
Draven <3

Jul 16, 2013, 2:35:45 AM
Xineu wrote

1. The newest champ I bought (only for a liek, a week)
2. Wukong
3.Downright Wukong
4.Dunk-master Wukong
5.OPPA WUJU STLYE

Jul 21, 2013, 12:26:51 AM
Bonnieballzdeep wrote
Bonnieballzdeep

oriana, lux.... and of coarse..... teemo!

Jul 29, 2013, 7:09:22 AM
IHasPlaid wrote
IHasPlaid

By far my favorite is Teemo, you can never go wrong with Teemo.

Aug 1, 2013, 6:04:13 AM
Jaakdee wrote
Jaakdee

wow, never really thought of my favorite.......it's gotta be either Kha'Zix or Rengar just played my very first game as rengar in a custom against my friend......Godlike :D but then there's the new master yi O.O
yeah I don't know

Aug 2, 2013, 6:24:15 PM
StivKobra wrote
StivKobra

My favorite champion is Ezreal. He is the safest ADC/Marksman in League, and all of his abilities are skillshots, plus Global Ultimate ability. People really dislike him because most of Ez players build him AD caster type, but I still think he is one of the best Marksmen in League, with Cait and Vayne.

Aug 3, 2013, 3:51:33 PM
theSaber wrote
theSaber

Soraka, Forever Soraka. Played her in beta, in Season 1, Season 2, This Season, and still didnĀ“t got boored of it.

Aug 22, 2013, 7:04:26 PM
HotPotato wrote
HotPotato
Aug 31, 2013, 8:38:11 AM
RajDzn wrote
RajDzn

My favorite champ, by far, has to be Vayne because of her mobility and trade potential in lane. She's naturally a very strong AD Carry and she can play really well with all supports if you play her properly. I am currently using her to get out of Silver V and it is working so far :D Other Favorites:

• Support- Thresh
  • Top- Riven/ Tryndamere
  • Mid- Zed/ Diana
  • Jungle- Zac/ Lee Sin
Edited by RajDzn Aug 31, 2013, 8:38:25 AM.
Aug 31, 2013, 3:43:59 PM
Wrought wrote
Wrought

Alistar support, probably. All the carries love in when I Flash-Stun-Headbutt someone into our team fora free kill. Other than that, probably Olaf top, because he's a big bully both early and late game, with his attack speed passive and his slowing axes. One time I managed to counter a teemo at top. It got to the point where I could 1v1 him with my ult.

Aug 31, 2013, 3:51:24 PM
Wrought wrote
Wrought

I have different favourites for different lanes, excuse me for being indecisive.

Support-Alistar-Great for early game kills and late game teamfights.

ADC-Draven- While I don't actually own this champion, the only time I'll play ADC is when he is free. He's got loads of damage from level one, a global ult, and, come on, he's Draven.

Mid-Zilean-Against squishy mids like Karthus, Zilean's time bombs can do a lot of damage. Against aggressive/difficult to fight mids like Ziggs or Kassadin, Zilean at least has a speed buff/slow for escape, and if he needs it, his ult.

Jungler-Dr.Mundo-The damage on that q, man. The fact a champion can go up against a fed Tryndamere, and still walk out half health having popped his ult is mind boggling to me. The tanking potential, the percentage damage with a flat number cap and his ult all land Mundo this spot on my list.

Top-Olaf-I only recently started playing Olaf, and I already love him. Throwing axes that reset their cooldown by 4.5 seconds if picked up? Awesome. Self damaging e that deals true damage? Holy crap. A way to counter Teemo mushrooms? AMAZING.

Sep 4, 2013, 10:20:58 PM
Shlycke wrote
Shlycke

Vi and Thresh are my mains, alllll day. If i need to play ADC i go with Varus or Graves.

Sep 19, 2013, 3:28:24 PM
Sociofoxxe wrote
Sociofoxxe

I'm gonna edit this because someone else had a much better idea.

Top Lane: Zac or Quinn
Mid Lane: Katarina
Jungle: (I don't jungle much) Vi or Rengar
ADC: Caitlyn
Support: (main role) Sona, Leona, Alistar

Edited 3 times. Last edit by Sociofoxxe Sep 19, 2013, 3:41:07 PM.
Sep 24, 2013, 1:14:04 PM
deadlyduel wrote
deadlyduel

Top Lane: Irelia and Kennen
Mid Lane: Nidalee, Karthus, and Katarina
Jungle: Vi and Lee Sin
ADC: Ezreal and Graves
Support: Leona, Alistar, and Sona

Oct 17, 2013, 1:13:15 PM
Necroticowl wrote
Necroticowl

Jinx - Nuff Said