Follow League of Legends Friends on Anook

League of Legends Friends is a public nook on Anook. Sign up to join this nook or create your own public community or private hideout for your blog, forum, guild or anything else you like.

Jul 30, 2014, 2:52:59 PM
Joetunn wrote
Joetunn

Lux the one and only. Over 2000 lux games, never gets boring!

Aug 2, 2014, 4:06:51 AM
HiFi-Raver-Neko wrote
HiFi-Raver-Neko

For me? Ahri and Sona! I love Ahri, and she was my first champion. She's fun, mobile, and still viable! I love Sona because I love to support and I feel like the big sister to the team when I go support! Sona is just so much fun! BUTTON LADYYY! Ahri is just so pretty, and just so much fun and soo....Just so Unique!

Aug 15, 2014, 6:47:25 PM
DonCapello wrote
DonCapello

Orianna is my number one love!

Aug 20, 2014, 12:44:21 PM
sander4682 wrote
sander4682

Just gimme Renekton or Shyvana or Aatrox and i can win 98% of my games

Aug 20, 2014, 2:02:44 PM
Xavaria wrote
Xavaria

I love Thresh and Maokai as supp and quinn as ADC :D
Well I love all Supp champs ^^

Aug 20, 2014, 6:04:14 PM
HowDoIDeleteThis wrote
HowDoIDeleteThis

Varus *Q* I love him, hes so badass, for mid, Leblanc is my fav...Juking all day XD for top, Ill go with Riven, her gameplay is so fun. Supporting is always fun with Sona ^^ and jungler, whos better then Vi ?

Oct 12, 2014, 1:59:42 AM
FluffyUnicornHNT wrote
FluffyUnicornHNT

For me, definitely Poppy. The boops are to strong.

Sep 22, 2015, 5:19:43 AM
HoboYedi wrote
HoboYedi

Duuuude honestly right now if i'm jungle i like to play udyr. He does some serious dps or can go tank so hes very viable imo. But other than jungle udyr i like twitch, i dont see him played that often but he seems fun and strong af in team fights if built correctly, but idk like a lot of champions are fun. Its kind of crazy though when you go up against a riven who can basically 1v5 all of you lol. So props to you riven mains, you make life hard for us sometimes <3.